Summer Sunshine
I had spend my day at my maternal grand-daddy house. They (Uncle & wife, cousins, grand-daddy) had just returned from their trip to Aussie 2 days ago. Heard alot about it, the wine tasting, the shopping, the life etc, everything. Suddenly, the travelling me just over take me and I've got a sudden urge to travel to many places. Places I've never set foot on. But as you know, travelling aint no cheap business, so pray hard I know of someone rich.
Some things are unpredictable, like death. I hate the idea of my loved ones leaving me but it's part of life which is the hardest to get through. My paternal granddaddy is ill, and lose weights and crave for things he never used to eat or drink. It does scare me, he's a total different person ever since he's ill. So everyone must take care and look after your health. I pray hard that he recovers fast.
Some things are unpredictable, like death. I hate the idea of my loved ones leaving me but it's part of life which is the hardest to get through. My paternal granddaddy is ill, and lose weights and crave for things he never used to eat or drink. It does scare me, he's a total different person ever since he's ill. So everyone must take care and look after your health. I pray hard that he recovers fast.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home